The Study Options in Korea Now
In the modern world, studying for an exchange or getting a secondary and higher education abroad ceases to be something unusual. With Cong ty tu van du hoc nao tot this is the best deal here.
The inaccessibility of the specialty of interest in the home country, the limited enrollment in the desired course, the reputation of specific foreign universities, and simply the desire to gain experience of living in another state are only part of the reasons why future students today begin to think about studying abroad. Moreover, the level of proficiency in English, and often German and French, among graduates of the schools is high enough to make serious competition to applicants from other countries when entering foreign universities.
- If the end of the gymnasium is just around the corner, and there are so many different interests that it is difficult to choose a specific direction for studying at the university, we recommend that you first sit quietly and write down your hobbies on paper. Then try to reduce the list to a few of the most significant. The next step is to advise you either to arrange a consultation with specialists who will offer countries and universities where programs that meet your interests are presented at a decent level, or to independently study materials on the Internet. Choosing a future profession is a very serious and responsible step, and it should not be spontaneous, or made under the pressure of a family or school. Give yourself time to think and understand what really captivates you , which gives you energy and the desire to study hard, and work in the future.
Suppose a program choice is made, but the question remains, should we leave my country? Below we have given some aspects of why it is still worth thinking about education abroad.
Why go study abroad?
Today, the choice of programs in English abroad is seriously wider and more interesting than in Korea;
Various programs are offered to finance studies. For example, in the UK, Denmark and the Netherlands, student loans are available on soft terms or grants. For EU citizens, training in English in Finland, Denmark and Sweden is free.
Work for students in Europe is well paid, for example, in Korea, students earn 13 euros per hour. Combining work and study is a common practice, and many universities have specialists who help in finding a job, writing a CV, preparing for an interview, etc.
- International contacts and friends from different countries. You never know what opportunities will open for you through acquaintances or past practice abroad.
- Studying at universities in Western Europe is more practical, a serious focus is on discussions, group projects and analysis of real problems of the industry.
- A diploma from a foreign university opens up career opportunities around the world and often contributes to faster finding a decent job.
- Higher education abroad is also an ideal way to learn a language. After all, a foreign language will be used every day in a variety of situations.
- Acquaintance with new cultures, new situations and overcoming obstacles – studying abroad gives a huge impetus to self-development.
- This is just an unforgettable life experience, enriching the personality and expanding horizons.
Since there are a huge number of universities and specialties around the world, it is quite clear that it is very difficult to navigate and choose the ideal option for yourself.